Root Beer Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Blend butter and eggs.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in flour mixture with root beer. Do not overbeat.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Frost when cool.
- To make frosting:.
- Mix ingredients until smooth. If too thick, add more root beer. If too thin, add more powdered sugar until you get a consistency that is easy to spread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!