Romanian Garlic Skirt Steak
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- Place skirt steak in shallow baking dish.
- Season generously on both sides with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Drizzle olive oil over skirt steak on both sides, patting it on with your fingers.
- Sprinkle with garlic and oregano and pat these in with your fingers.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let marinate in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
- Heat grill to high.
- When you're ready to cook the steak, brush the grill grate with oil.
- Place steak on the hot grate and grill until cooked to taste. (I usually turn my grill down after I put the steak on.).
- Cook about 3 to 4 minutes/side for medium rare. Steak should be nicely browned on the bottom when ready to turn.
- Transfer to platter and let rest for 2 minutes before serving.
- Be sure to cut across the grain.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!