ROLO Pretzel Delights
photo by MacaroniB
- Ready In:
6 per plate
- 6 small round pretzels
- 6 rolo chewy caramels in milk chocolate
- 6 pecan halves
- Oven: heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Place one pretzel for each pretzel treats desired on prepared sheet. Top each pretzel with one unwrapped rolo chewy caramel and milk chocolate.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until caramel piece begins to soften, but not melt. Remove from oven; topped with either pecan half for additional pretzel. Cool completely before serving (if you can keep from eating them while their warm!).
- * note: the square grid type pretzels work as well as the traditional twisted shape.
- Line microwave safe plate with wax paper. Place up to six pretzels on plate and top each pretzel with 1 Unwrapped, ROLO Chewy caramel in milk chocolate.
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50 percent) 30 seconds or until caramel has soften slightly. If necessary, microwave at medium an additional 10 seconds.*.
- Carefully slide parchment paper and pretzels onto countertop each with either a pecan half for an additional pretzel. Cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!