photo by Chef Decadent1
- Ready In:
- *7-8 packages.
- Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat sugar and butter; add vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in mixture of flour and cocoa.
- Chill the dough for 1 hour, then shape about 1-1/2 teaspoons of dough around a Rolo, making sure it is completely covered.
- Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheet and chill for 1 hour.
- Bake 7-8 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Optional: When cool, drizzle with melted white chocolate and garnish with a nut.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!