Rocky Road Nutella Treats
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are so dressed up you will not recognize the Rice Krispy treat from the side of the box. This is a series of 5 different varieties from Redbook magazine. Try them all, they look gorgeous together.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup nutella
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cups cocoa, krispies (cereal)
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 13x9 inch baking dish with non-stick aluminum foil which extends the 2 inches beyond the edges.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium low heat; stir in marshmallows, with a rubber spatula, and continue stirring until almost melted.
- Stir in Nutella and vanilla and continue stirring until smooth; remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal and press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Spread Fluff evenly over top and scatter with mini marshmallows, pecans, and chocolate chips; gently press down so they stick.
- Let cool completely, remove foil; cut into 24 squares.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION