Rockin' Spinach Chicken Ramen
photo by FLKeysJen
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast
- white pepper (five shakes)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 3 ounces frozen spinach
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (add per taste)
- Cut chicken breast julienne style or cubed, add to sauce pan, saute in olive oil, white pepper and garlic cloves. Cook for only a couple of minutes until you see the chicken turn very light brown.
- Pour six cups of water into a medium pot, boil, add frozen spinach, 3 packs of Ramen Noodles, and Ramen Chicken spice, add 3 to 4 rotations of crushed black pepper, boil until noodles are soft (2 to 3 minutes max).
- Crack each egg and stir rapidly in the middle of the pasta mixture, one by one.
- Ladle into serving bowls and sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese. Enjoy with fork and spoon!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Love love love L O V E it! My kids eat it up (with a wee bit of initial encouragement ... I told them that it was called "Scare-dy Bird Soup" because anyone who wasn't brave enough to try it was a scare-dy bird) and I canNOT get enough of it! Thanks for posting ... but I'm dying of curiosity ... how on EARTH did you think of combining such surprisingly compatible ingredients? Very nice!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am alive. I have not left the building or the kitchen. I don't know much about cookin, only about gospel and rock and roll.