This has been my daughter's favorite Jello since she was an infant. My Mom made it at every holiday meal for her...now that Mom's gone I carry on the tradition. It is very light and very tasty!
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) can pears, undrained
- In large bowl, mix Jellos and boiling water until Jello is dissolved.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and place in blender.
- Pour Jello mixture over, cover (HOLD ONTO COVER) and blend until well mixed.
- Pour into a 3 quart Jello mold.
- Put pears (juice and all) into blender-- whirl until smooth.
- Pour into mold with Jello mixture--stir gently to blend.
- Put into refrigerator until set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I tried this because I thought my 15 month old daughter might enjoy it. I loved your family story. I could not shovel it in quickly enough for her liking! Before I knew it the whole thing was gone because the rest of my family helped themselves to seconds. Great recipe- thanks so much for sharing!1Reply
see 11 more