Robin Miller's Asian Salmon Cakes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Her Quick Fix Meals are heavy on flavor and light on time for busy week nights.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups salmon, coarsely flaked (use leftovers to save time)
- 2 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten (or 1 large egg)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 tablespoons light mayonnaise, divided
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium-sized bowl, gently combine the salmon, bread crumbs, egg, cilantro, cumin, and 2 tbsp of the mayonnaise until combined. Shape mixture into four patties, each about 1 inch thick. Chill patties in fridge while waiting for oil to heat.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the salmon cakes. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, 3-5 mins per side.
- In small bowl, add the seame oil and wasabi paste to remaining 1/4 cup mayonnaise and mix well. Serve the cakes with sesame-wasabi cream spooned over the top (1 tbsp per salmon cake).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION