Robaire’s Canapes Robaire
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Robaire's French Restaurant in L.A. Posted in an old thread by a member named markhad, who says it was published in the L.A. Times years ago. Thanks to markhad! Any questions, ask him/her.
- Ready In:
- 6 large shrimp, cooked
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, julienned
- 3 tablespoons hollandaise sauce
- 4 sliced sourdough baguettes, rounds toasted (or grilled)
- 3 ounces parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Place shrimp, pimento and two tablespoons of hollandaise sauce in bowl of food processor. Process until lumpy smooth. Spoon onto sourdough rounds place a little more hollandaise sauce on top of each round. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes. For best results, broil 30 seconds just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION