- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange yams in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Toss with 3 tbsp basting oil.
- Roast on center rack 45 min or until tender.
- Heat remaining oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion; cook with stirring for 10 min until slightly browned and soft.
- Add vinegar.
- Cook 2-3 min to reduce to a syrupy consistency.
- Remove yams from oven.
- Cover with onions and cheese.
- Roast for 10 more minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!