Roasted Vegetables and Sausage
- Ready In:
- 2 parsnips, peeled
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 16 ounces kielbasa, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup horseradish sauce
- Mix vegetables and sausage in a roasting pan. Drizzle olive oil, salt and seasoning over all. Stir, and place in a 375 degree oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Take from oven and stir in horseradish sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am of Polish-German- English heritage and love to cook ethnically! I love comfort foods, so creamy and smooth is a favorite. I have a husband and five children, so I'm always looking for good recipes.