Roasted Tri Color Peppers and Onions
Nice side dish and couldn't be healthier or easier.... great on the grill as kabobs. I love simple veggie dishes that just let the natural flavors come through!
- Ready In:
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 4 small onions
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- Heat oven to 375.
- Line jelly roll pan with foil and spary with cooking spray.
- Cut peppers into 1" pieces.
- Cut onions into quarters.
- Arrange in single layer on baking sheet and spray veggies with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes and stir.
- Sprinkle with herb blend, basil and cumin.
- Increase oven to 425.
- Bake 20 minutes more or until edges are black and veggies are crisp tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made these for ZWT #3, and decided to take the suggestion of making them on the grill as kabobs, since I was preparing them to serve with recipe#233365. They didn't caramalize like they would have in the oven, but were still quite tasty. And DS#1 and 2 ate them, because they were on a stick, and never would have touched them if they had to eat them with a fork! I might try these again in the oven, to see how differently they come out. Thanks for posting a wonderful, fresh tasting veggie side dish!Reply
see 2 more