Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Bell Peppers
- Ready In:
- 1 lb sweet potato
- 4 bell peppers (red, yellow or orange)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (crushed thinly)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 red chili powder (berbere) or 1/4 cayenne pepper
- salt and black pepper
- Peel and rinse the sweet potatoes, cut in slices or as desired.
- Rinse the bell peppers and cut in slices or as desired.
- Mix the oil, chili pepper, black pepper and salt.
- Marinate the sweet potatoes and bell peppers with the mixed dressing for 2-5 minutes.
- Place the potatoes and the peppers on a broiler or non-stick baking pan; sprinkle the rosemary and mix.
- 6th Step: In a 350 degree preheat oven, broil or bake the potatoes and peppers for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Serve it hot or cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!