- Ready In:
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 lb seitan (if homemade, this is the amount of seitan you get from 1 cup of vital wheat gluten flour)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or any other oil or marinade of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Divide the seitan in 4 pieces and brush the oil or marinade on the seitan.
- Place the seitan on a roasting rack in a large pan.
- Roast for 40 minutes, turning the seitan halfway through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm in my first year of law school and cook to relax whenever I have the time. I'm a vegetarian and try to make healthy meals. I come up with my recipes based on whatever ingredients happen to be in my kitchen at the time- but of course I tend to go grocery shopping way too often!