Roasted Salmon With Potatoes and Mushrooms
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a recipe from Real Simple Magazine.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb tiny new potatoes, halved
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 400°F On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast, tossing once, until the potatoes begin to soften, about 20 minutes.
- Push the vegetables to the edges and place the salmon in the center. Season with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Roast until salmon is opaque throughout, the mushrooms are tender, adn teh potatoes are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whis the vinegar, mustard, honey, parsley, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Drizzle over salmon and vegetables before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION