Roasted Rosemary Shrimp W/Arugula and White Bean Salad on Garlic
Baked shrimp, marinated in fresh rosemary, lemon juice, and garlic, top a crisp salad of arugula drizzled with a homemade lemon-and-garlic vinaigrette. Serve with garlic ciabatta.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 lbs jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 cups arugula leaves
- 1⁄2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 thinly sliced garlic clove
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices ciabatta (1/2-inch thick)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- To prepare shrimp, combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk. Add shrimp to bowl; toss well. Cover and refrigerate 10 minutes. Arrange shrimp on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- To prepare salad, combine 2 tablespoons juice and next 4 ingredients (through 1/8 teaspoon pepper) in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add arugula, onion, and beans to bowl; toss well. Divide salad and shrimp evenly among 4 plates.
- To prepare garlic ciabatta: Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic clove; cook until garlic begins to turn golden, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Discard garlic; stir in salt. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add slices of ciabatta bread to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Brush one side of each slice with garlic oil.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION