Roasted Rosemary Fingerlings
Fresh rosemary, sea salt, and tiny fingerling potatoes. A simple yet flavorful dish that goes with just about anything!
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt or 1/2 teaspoon hawaiian red sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer, not touching, in nonstick roasting pan.
- Roast 25 minutes until tender. Flip potatoes & rotate pan every 10 minutes so browning is even.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I'd love to know what went wrong when I cooked this, but I followed the recipe to the letter and came out with nicely cooked potatoes covered in the acrid, bitter, remains of the garlic and rosemary which had been burned to the point of being black ash. I keep a thermometer in my oven and it confirmed that the temp was, indeed, 425. Most other similar recipes I see for this dish usually have the temp around 375, so all I can think is that the temp is simply too high in this recipe to cook fresh rosemary for so long. I won't use this recipe again.