Roasted Root Vegetables
- Ready In:
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into bitesized pieces
- 2 turnips, peeled and cut into bitesized pieces
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut into bitesized pieces
- 10 baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Scatter veggies on a baking tray.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over vegetables to taste.
- Mix with hands to coat vegetables with oil.
- Checking every once in a while, roast for about 35 minutes or until browned and tender. If need be, stir vegetables around. If the vegetables are drying out or browning too quickly, cover with foil.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation