Roasted Red Pepper, Feta and Artichoke Dip
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix mayo and cream cheese until blended.
- Add red peppers, artichokes, seasonings and feta cheese.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until mixture bubbles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a nurse and enjoy cooking and trying new recipes. About 15 years ago I lost my sense of smell and as a result I can only taste sweet, sour, salty and bitter, I don't taste the flavors of foods. Needless to say I love to try recipes that others have rated, I love the comments and suggestion made by others. My friends can't believe I try new recipes on them all the time. I thank you all for your reviews and input on the recipes you try.