Roasted Potato Salad With Mustard Dressing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Cooking Light. Add more mustard the next day if there are leftovers, the mustard loses its "punch" after sitting. Best served room temperature
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 slices turkey bacon or 2 slices vegetarian bacon, chopped
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Mix ingredients through onion and spread onto a roasting pan.
- Roast 40 minutes, stirring once at 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Let potatoes come to room temperature.
- Mix remaining ingredients and stir into potato mixture.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION