Roasted Peppers and Sausage Pasta With Dijon Vinaigrette
photo by Charmie777
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Place sausage, whole head(s) of garlic, onion and peppers in 13x9 pan. Pierce meat all over. Drizzle with olive oil if desired.
- Bake at 425º until vegies are limp and edges dark brown, about 1 hours, stirring often.
- Thinly slice sausage; keep warm.
- Cut garlic in half crosswise; squeeze pulp into bowl. Add vinegar, mustard and oregano; stir well.
- Cook pasta. Drain.
- Add sausage and garlic mixture. Toss to coat.
- Add parmesan and toss.
- Serve hot, or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was excellent! I added asparagus to the roasting veggies and lowered oven temp to 375. Also, I was using pre-cooked chicken sausages, so I added them in at the end, tossed the pasta and the vinaigrette in with all the veggies, sprinkled the parmesan on top, and baked everything for an additional 10-15 minutes. So delicious! Thanks for sharing.
Very good recipe! I scaled it down to use 1/2lbs sausage for two people and had tons left over. I usd only about a tsp on olive and used a bit more garlic since I love roasted garlic. The roasted veggies were an awesome match with the pasta. I served this warm for dinner last night, and had some cold this afternoon for lunch. A def. make again.