Roasted New Potatoes With Shallots
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs baby new potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the potatoes with the shallots in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat evenly.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow baking dish and roast for about 30 minutes, mixing about halfway through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made these with some little fingerling potatoes that I bought at the farmer's market today and they were awesome! I left out the sugar due to personal preference and just threw in a sprig each of rosemary and thyme from my garden. They were great with a grilled pork roast and glazed carrots from the same market. Great summer meal! Thanks for posting Parsley :)