Roasted Kale With Crumbled Feta
Roasted kale and onion with feta cheese all melted in, I'm in. Got this from Daydream Kitchen.
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch kale, stems trimmed from the leaves and leaves chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large onion, cut in half then sliced into1/2-inch wedges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 ounces crumbled feta
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the kale and onion on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, then toss to combine.
- Roast the kale and onion in the oven until it begins to wilt, about 5 minutes.
- Stir the kale, then sprinkle with the feta and continue cooking until the feta is browned, about 10 minutes more.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION