Roasted Green Beans
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs green beans
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Wash, dry well, and trim green beans.
- Put green beans on a baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil (alternately, use an olive-oil spray).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ensure all the beans are evenly coated, and spread them out into 1 layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring the beans after 15 minutes, until beans are fairly brown in spots and somewhat shriveled.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Montessori teacher, nutritionist and pastry chef: baking is my passion, but teaching the value of good food to whole families is close to my heart too! I have a passion for re-instilling the love of good-quality, home-made and mostly healthy food into the hearts and kitchens of children and their families today. I believe that any ?homemade? food, even when labelled as naughty, is a more wholesome treat than pre-packaged, cookie-cutter junk.</p> 9408826"