Roasted Fish (Eg: Sea Bream)
photo by Ramon Casha
- Ready In:
- Ideally, buy your fish ready cleaned out and descaled. Otherwise, clean it well.
- Cut a length of aluminium foil, enough to wrap the fish completely.
- Spread olive oil all over the foil, then spread some parsley or mint over an area the size of the fish itself, and place the fish over it.
- Pour more olive oil on the fish, then cover the top side of the fish in parsley or mint, placing any remaining parsley or mint inside the abdomen where the innards were removed. Finally close up the aluminium foil and seal it up tight. The foil will keep the fish from drying out and keeps the flavours surrounding it as it cooks.
- Place the fish, in its foil, in an oven dish or tray, in the oven, and roast at 200C for 30 minutes. Larger fish may need more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!