Roasted Cumin Cashews
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 (9 3/4 ounce) cans cashews
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Whisk egg and water together.
- Add cashews and toss to coat.
- Drain in a colander or mesh strainer for 2 minute.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and add cashews.
- Toss to coat. (I sometimes will put these in a shaker and shake over the cashews as I stir them in the bowl.).
- Place on a 15x10x1 pan. Bake @ 250'F for 50-55 minute Stirring only once.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a working mother of three wonderful boys. I love to cook and am constantly trying new recipes. We live on a farm and I always plant a huge garden along with our fruit orchard. I love canning and most of my summers are spent doing this. I would love to be a stay at home mom someday.</p>