Roasted Corn, Smoked Paprika and Lime Salad
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients, except cilantro, together in a large bowl.
- Spread ingredients onto a large cookie sheet in a thin layer.
- Roast for 10 to 12 minutes. If you are using frozen corn you will need to increase your roasting time by about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Mix in the cilantro and adjust seasonings, if required.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a classically trained chef and a grad of NECI in Vermont. I ran my own catering company for years and then decided to switch gears and go to law school. I now practice law and cook just for fun. I enjoy cooking for friends and DH and I entertain regularly. I also cook for my three golden retrievers and have found several wonderful biscuit recipes here at Zaar. I collect cookbooks and food literature. My all time favourite food writer is MFK Fisher. If you have not read it, I commend her short story "Borderland " to you. It is one of the most evocative pieces of food writing ever. My current favourite cookbook is "Urban Italian - Simple Recipes and True Stories from a Life in Food" by Andrew Carmelini. For years I managed to hang on to all of my back issues of Gourmet some of which date back to the 1980's. Sadly, I recently lost that particular battle and to promote marital harmony, I am recycling my old mags but am posting my favorite Gourmet recipes along with some interesting ones worthy of a test drive.