Roasted Corn Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn
- 4 1⁄2 cups uncooked fusilli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, roughly stemmed
- 2 tablespoons pureed chipotle chiles
- Combine corn, onions, butter and oil and roast in a 400 degree oven until onions are translucent and tender. Remove from oven and cool in refrigerator.
- Cook fusilli as directed and cool under running water.
- Combine cilantro, chipotle and mayo in food processor and puree.
- Mix fusilli, corn/onion mix and puree ingredients. Add salt to taste.
- Chipotle puree is canned chipotle peppers usually found in the Mexican section of most grocery stores. Before using place the contents of the can in a food processor and puree well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I work in health care and love to cook. My mother is from France. I take after her, however with working long hours I like fast simple recipes Monday-Friday. On the weekend Icook those extra special dinners.