Roasted Chicken & Vegetables Primavera
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not tried this recipe yet. It is from Healthy Meals on the Slim Fast website. It appears to be healthy.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 3 tbsp.olive oil
- 4 medium red bell peppers, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 3 medium yellow squash
- 2 medium onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lb.boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 ounces whole grain penne pasta, cooked and drained (reserve 1/2 cup cooking water)
- .Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine vegetarian vegetable or chicken bouillon cube with olive oil pressing with back of fork in large bowl. Add red peppers, squash, onions and garlic and toss to coat. Arrange vegetables on 2 jelly-roll pans. Roast 20 minutes. Stir in chicken and roast 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden and chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Arrange vegetables and chicken in large serving bowl, smashing garlic. Evenly pour reserved pasta cooking water into jelly-roll pans, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pans; pour over vegetables and chicken. Add penne; toss to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION