Roasted Cauliflower, Chickpeas, and Olives
From Cooking Light--this was just too interesting for me to pass up! Posted for safekeeping. I will likely reduce the oil a bit...
- Ready In:
- 5 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 pound)
- 24 green olives, pitted and halved
- 8 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small roasting pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with pepper and salt. Toss well to coat.
- Bake at 450° for 22 minutes or until cauliflower is browned and crisp-tender, stirring after 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 15 more