Roasted Carrots With Lemon Dressing
Very simple way to dress up roasted carrots. The roasted sort of gives a caramelized sweetness which is accentuated by the honey and is balanced lemon flavor. A bit of cayenne gives it a kick but doesn't overpower.
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs carrots, cut into pieces 2-inch long and 1-inch thick (15-20)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In foil lined roasting pan, toss carrots with oil and cayenne and season with salt.
- Arrange in single layer, using two pans if needed.
- Roast tossing one halfway through for 30-40 minutes, or until tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, zest and lemon juice. Season with salt.
- Drizzled over carrots and toss to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
These carrots were delicious and quite easy to make! Even my Filipino friend that usually doesn't like any cooked carrots said she liked them! This is a big plus, because she eats with our family every day for lunch and we like to have cooked carrots sometimes. Thanks little wing! Made for ZWT4 - Go Jefes!