Roasted Butternut, Apple & Pecan Salad
I found this online while looking for the perfect salad for a fall dinner party. It was adapted from the Canyon Ranch Cooks cookbook. This recipe is delicious and my guests were quite impressed!
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 5 granny smith apples, cored and cubed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix squash and oil in bowl. Sprinkle with spice mix and toss to coat.
- Place squash on ungreased baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar and maple syrup and pour over squash. Bake for 5 minutes more.
- Place apples and pecans in large bowl and add hot squash mixture. Toss lightly and allow to cool before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation