Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Dill
I found this years ago online and have made a few changes. The large amount of dill weed may seem over-the-top, but it pays off. People who hate sprouts love these. Well, most of them. These are good hot or cold - if any are left over.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon salt
- Trim the sprouts and cut them in half.
- Steam the sprouts for 8-10 minutes, depending on their size; drain them.
- Let them cool if you want to prepare them ahead of time, up to this point.
- Line a large baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Put the sprouts in a large zip lock bag and add the dressing; mix them well.
- At this point you may either store them for roasting later in the day, or pour the sprouts and dressing into the prepared baking pan and roast them.
- Roast at 450 until done the way you like them.
- Parboiling cuts the roasting time down and helps the sprouts absorb the dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION