Roasted Brussel Sprouts
photo by Dr.JenLeddy
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly.
- Sprinkle with more kosher salt and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!