Roasted Broccoli With Garlic
photo by Yaneya
- Ready In:
- 1 large head of broccoli, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut the broccoli into florets. Toss the broccoli florets with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet.
- Spread them out and then roast, without stirring, until the edges are crispy and the stems are crisp tender, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!