MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is based on Ina Garten's recipe for roasted broccoli, but I pared it down a little and cut back some on the fat.
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs broccoli
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Cut broccoli into florets. Trim and peel the broccoli stem, and slice into 1/2 inch thick wedges. Place in a large bowl.
- Toss broccoli with olive oil, sliced garlic cloves, salt and pepper.
- Spread the broccoli on a large baking sheet, in a single layer. Bake at 425º for 25 minutes until crisp-tender and the tips of some of the florets have browned.
- Toss broccoli with the grated parmesan cheese and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION