Roasted Asparagus With Pancetta
photo by Chandra M
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh asparagus spear
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup finely diced pancetta or 1/3 cup Canadian bacon
- 1⁄3 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- lemon wedge
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bend asparagus gently until it breaks at a natural point, and discard ends.
- Toss asparagus with oil and minced garlic, and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Season with salt and peppers and sprinkle with diced pancetta and parmesan cheese.
- Roast at 400F for 12 minutes or until done.
- Serve with lemon squeezed over asparagus.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have to say this was really really good and easy !I love asparagus and made this today with swordfish recipe # 30380 and my spinach salad, what a great meal !!! I had very young asparagus and it was very thin so next time I will adjust the cooking time. I did not use the lemon juice nor do I think I will in the future but this will be on my regular list "to make". Thanks for a great recipe and to the wonderful meal we had tonight ! Don't forget the wine and you have a perfect meal !!!! Pollyw
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com