Roasted Asparagus With Crispy Prosciutto
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, cook prosciutto in skillet until crisp, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to paper towels.
- Arrange asparagus in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, turning to coat. Sprinkle with pepper and lightly with salt. Roast until tender, about 25 minutes.
- Prosciutto and asparagus can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.
- Arrange asparagus on platter. Crumble prosciutto over asparagus. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!