Roast Duck Quesadilla
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Quesadilla with Chinese roast duck meat.
- Ready In:
- 12 flour tortillas, room temperatures
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- chinese fresh parsley leaves
- 1 chinese style cooked duck, hand shredded
- hoisin sauce
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over a medium heat.
- Lightly oil the skillet and place a tortilla and lightly heat and lightly brush some of the hoisin sauce on the tortilla. Place a hand full in mixture and spread over the tortilla. Place another tortilla on top. Browning one side and turn over and brown other side.
- Slice and serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION