Roast Duck Quesadilla
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Chinese take on the quesadilla.
- Ready In:
- 12 flour tortillas, room temperatures
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 stalks green onions, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley leaves, Chinese
- 1 duck, roasted at Chinese market
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons plum sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, Chinese black sweet
- 2 tablespoons shaoxing wine
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon chili oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon dried orange peel
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Set aside the Mongolian sauce.
- In large mixing bowl hand shredded the duck and blends the rest of the ingredients together.
- Lightly oil the skillet and place a tortilla and lightly heat and lightly brush some of the Mongolian sauce on the tortilla. Place a hand full in mixture and spread over the tortilla. Place another tortilla on top. Browning one side and turn over and brown other side.
- Slice and serve hot.
- Mongolian sauce combines together hoisin sauce all the way down to onion powder and pours into a bottle jar. Refrigerator overnight before using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION