photo by ChiMan
- Ready In:
- 25hrs 45mins
- Rub salt and chinese flower pepper on duck (inside and outside) and put green onions in the cavity.
- Keep in refrigerator for 24 hours, take out 2 hours before baking.
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Bake 45 minutes at 450* on roasting pan rack with breast up; reduce heat to 350* and continue baking 1 hour more.
- Mix honey, soy sauce, and sherry.
- Baste duck with sauce mixture; continue baking 30 minutes more; brushing 3 times until mixture is gone.
- Remove duck and let cool 40 minutes.
- Cut duck into bite-sized pieces; arrange pieces on platter.
- Serve hot or cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!