Roast Chicken (Creole Style)
photo by Yorky1000
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 400 g chicken breasts, skinned and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small onion, pureed
- 4 garlic cloves, pureed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the chicken in a bowl and pour over the olive oil.
- Mix all the spices together with the onion and garlic and then pour half over the oiled chicken.
- Mix well then pour over the remaining spice mixture and mix in thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
- Preheat the oven to 220 deg C and roast the chicken for 40 minutes turning once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!