Roast Beef Pot Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 cup roast beef, cooked and cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed potatoes carrots celery and onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Heat beef, gravy, frozen vegetables and seasoned salt to boiling in 3 quart saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Spread in ungreased casserole. Stir together Bisquick and milk.
- Pour evenly over beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until light brown.
- Can also substitute turkey for beef and chicken gravy for beef gravy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe is a keeper. I used the hormel beef roast au jus and cut it up and added it to a bag of frozen mixed peas and green beans and carrots. To this I added a can of diced potatoes and a couple of cups of cheese and otherwise followed the recipe except I then added another one cup of shredded cheese under the biscuit topping and I needed a little more topping to cover the whole dish. In the future I might try adding some frozen vegetables and seasoning to canned beef stew and seeing how that works.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
There is not much to say about me. I am a mother of 6 yr old girl, Austin. I enjoy cooking and anything that involves creativity. I especially like zaar for the endless possibilities!! It is my number 1 source for recipes.