Roast Beef Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta
- 2 cups julienned cooked roast beef
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dill pickle
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- salt and pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together, beef, green bell pepper, celery, onion, red bell pepper, pickle, green onion, and pasta; mix gently.
- Dissolve bouillon in water; add milk, mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Toss dressing with pasta mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I had some left-over roast beef that I needed to use up. This recipe was the perfect thing. Very different from any pasta salad I have tried but we thought it was wonderful. The beef bouillon in the dressing provided enough saltiness that I didn't feel the need to add any extra salt. We liked the mayo-dill flavor as well. An unusual mixture of ingredients that we thought was very flavorful and unique. This is worth making when you are in the mood for something different.