Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwich
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A delicious sandwich that can be made for a meal, or cut into four as a game day snack!!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 16 -20 slices roast beef
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl slightly melt 1/3 cup margarine. Add parmesan bit by bit until the mixture is not runny. Set aside. You might not need all of the cheese.
- Cut both peppers in half and remove core and seeds. Slice and then cut slices in half.
- Stir fry peppers and onions in margarine until onions are fried to your liking. Set aside.
- Fry roast beef just until heated through.
- Spread parmesan mixture on one side of each piece of bread.
- In a frying pan, place two slices of bread spread side down. place one slice of cheese on one piece of bread and a half slice on the other. If you like a cheesy sandwich put one whole slice on each bread slice.
- Place roast beef, onions, and peppers on one piece of bread. Top with other slice of bread.
- Flip sandwich onto a plate and serve.
- If this is for an appetizer, cut sandwiches in fourths and stick a toothpick through it to hold it together.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION