Road Warrior Spicy Real Hot Chocolate Mix
Uses good for you real chocolate and warming spices. Made as a mix to take on the road. Every hotel room has a coffee maker or microwave! 56 calories per serving.
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces unsweetened dark chocolate (Ghiradelli's 100% Cacao)
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- Grate chocolate very fine.
- Mix with remaining ingredients.
- To make a cup of chocolate, add 3 Tbsp mix (or to taste) to 8 oz hot water.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is really very good. The next time I make I'll likely double the spice .......well, maybe go to 1/3 tsp for the cayenne, lol. I found that I needed to add a little more Splenda to the cup once made to suite my taste. I love deep dark chocolate and this sure hits that mark. Simple to make and easy to enjoy. Can't wait to try it as a mocha! :D. Thanks so much Barb for sharing your lovely recipes. Made for PAC, Spring '10.Reply