Ritz Cracker Orange Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From our church cookbook. Chilling time included in preparation time.
- Ready In:
- 60 Ritz crackers
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice, thawed
- 2 (14 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Crush crackers and mix with sugar and margarine.
- Press enough of the cracker mixture to cover the bottom of 9x13" pan, reserving the rest of the crumbs for topping.
- Blend together sweetened condensed milk and orange juice.
- Fold in Cool Whip and oranges.
- Pour filling over crust.
- Top with reserved crumbs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION