Ridiculously Easy Oven Potato Wedges
photo by flower7
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Dice, cube or chop the peeled potatoes into whatever shape you feel like making them.
- Rinse then thoroughly in cold water, drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add oil and toss the potatoes around so they are evenly coated.
- Add all of the spices and the cheese and toss so they are evenly coated.
- Place on a baking pan in one layer (preferably lined) and bake for around 30-40 minutes, depending on person preference of potato texture.
- Suggestions! It's really really handy to line the pan before you bake them, or else you will have a sticky baked on mess on your pans that takes an awful lot of elbow grease to get rid of. You could add lemon juice to the potatoes to give them an extra fresh taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Thanks for posting. Theses were good. TIP: If you make these just make sure that your spice mix or Mrs. Dash or what you use doesn't already have pepper as an ingredient, if so, don't put in the pepper called for. If you do it is too much for alot of people. I followed the recipe as written and it was a nice way to use up potatoes and make a fast side dish. Next time I will spray some cooking spray to combat sticking to pan or aluminum foil. I will make this again with different seasoning mixes. It was super easy but clean up is messy. Enjoy! ChefDLH
These were great! I love oven roasted potatoes and this was a nice spice combo. I had 6 or 7 medium red potatoes that were on their way out so wanted to use them before they grew into full size plants lol. I didn't actually measure any of the seasonings or oil, just sprinkled them on until it looked good. Thanks for the recipe!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'd like to think of my self as an aspiring cook, I started cooking when I was just a wee little kid. My first concoction was what I called "pudding" and I made it in the microwave ( I suppose it was good of my parents to pretend to like what I made, it encouraged me to keep trying) I've always really enjoyed cooking, whether it's trying new pastry or meat recipes I'm always in the kitchen. I actually started doing most of the cooking for my family the last couple of years and I can tell my parents are happy that they don't have to cook anymore.