Ricotta With Raw Honey and Pears
photo by Debbwl
- Ready In:
6 wine glasses
- Blend ricotta, honey and vanilla extract in a food processor until smooth; transfer to a bowl.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate until ricotta mixture is slightly set, about 2 hours.
- Just before serving, slice pears lengthwise into wide sections; gently toss pear slices in a small bowl with lemon juice.
- Divide ricotta mixture among 6 wineglasses.
- Top with pear slices and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!