Ricotta and Pesto Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (part skim or whole works best)
- 3⁄4 cup basil pesto
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 -2 cup pasta sauce
- Knead first 3 ingredients together and then mix in egg.
- Press into greased loaf pan.
- Spoon on several tablespoons of tomato sauce on top of meatloaf.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in TX with my husband, Tim and mischevious cat, Penelope :) I work at a small bookstore for a non profit organzation -- not really what I want to do for the rest of my life, but I feel that I am where I should be at this moment in my life. I hope to go back to grad school to work on a Masters in Counseling this coming fall (2008). That is my true interest and passion, and I think I'd kick myself if I never did it!! I look forward to the next adventure in my life -- whatever that may be :) My loves: my hubby, penelope, being with friends, my huge family, growing in my relationship with Christ, coffee, card making, MUSIC, movies, cooking, organizing & cleaning (freak..I know), reading, long talks, psychology, learning, counseling, people, spending too much time on Recipezaar (!!!), finding new recipes to tweak for my gluten intolerance, nice restraunts, wine.....